|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
Ymir is a type of religion in Conan Exiles. It can be learned in the following ways; selecting it as the main religion during character creation, spending 50 Feat points in the religion section, or by talking to The Outcast at The Outcast Camp.
For the Ymir Priest and Archpriest, see the Priest page.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Ymir is the lord of war and storms. Frost Giants are said to be the male children of Ymir, while his singular daughter, Atali, is said to haunt the battlefields of men, luring them to their death in the frozen wastes of the north. According to the Nordheimers, when a warrior falls in battle they go to Valhalla, the great feasting hall of Ymir, to dine and fight forever. When invoked, Ymir takes the form of a Frost Giant wielding an enormous axe and leaving a trail of frost in his wake.
True Name of xxx[edit | edit source]
- Note that crafting an avatar from any of the Altars will destroy the Altar and all of its contents, including the Priest. Any Manifestation of Zeals remaining will be in a loot bag but cannot be picked up.
- The same is not true for the Shield.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Altar to Ymir[edit | edit source]
(Level 1 / 50 Feat Points)
Blooded Altar to Ymir[edit | edit source]
(Level 20 / 5 Feat Points)
Exalted Altar to Ymir[edit | edit source]
(Level 50 / 11 Feat Points)
Blessings of Ymir[edit | edit source]
(Level 60 / 7 Feat Points)
- 1: Currently not implemented.
- 2: Crafted at Stove.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Attack 1 is ...
- Attack 2 is ...
- Special attack is an overhead smash with the axe, with a longer charging time. (Added in The Frozen North update)
Trivia[edit | edit source]