|“||Unveil the dark secrets of the past unearthed by the greed of the Relic Hunters, who in their rally for treasure awakened a long forgotten civilization better left in the past!
Follow the path unearthed by the Relic Hunters and descend into the ruins of an old city whose inhabitants used to summon and worship something better left unknown. New loot and challenges await for those brave enough to follow the trail down the wine cellar.
|~ TestLive Patch - September 26, 2019|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Wine Cellar is a dungeon in Conan Exiles. The dungeon has themes involving stealth and searching for Khari Steel (used to craft the reward items), while fending off hordes of undead. Progressing through the ruins of a Khari city, players eventually face the demon Thag.
Location[edit | edit source]
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Khari Overseer Armor
- Khari Soldier
- Khari Raider
- Khari Weaponry
- Khari Steel
- Khari Waterskin
- Mace of Thag
- Pristine Khari Bow
- Pristine Khari Daggers
- Pristine Khari Sword
- Scroll (Khari Overseer Armor)
- Scroll (Khari Soldier Armor)
- Scroll (Khari Warrior Armor)
- Scroll (Khari Weaponry)
- Scythe of Thag
- Szeth's Truncheon
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are a large number of loot chests in this location, which may contain Khari Steel.
- Standing witchfire torches can be lit to mark where you've been.
- There are Notes that give a rundown of what happened to the Khari.
Media[edit | edit source]
Full Wine Cellar dungeon as seen in TestLive: