|ID: DungeonSag_Werewolf |
|Drops||Feral Flesh, Shadebloom, Wolf Pelt|
- A Werewolf will attack you immediately with some very fast claw attacks.
- The player is well advised to bring a shield into this fight.
- A Werewolf is way too fast to successfully dodge it, it will pester you immediately.
- The player can block nearly all its strikes with a shield and wait until it performs its howl animation which is the right moment to land one or two hits and than start blocking again.
- With the shield technique, a Werewolf is a fair opponent, but this takes a while.
- Werewolves are summoned when a worthy creature steps onto The Sign of Jhebbal Sag.
- The Midnight Grove Dungeon Boss Impisi, also known as Brother of the Blood, is also a werewolf.