Contains Dancer III
- Alphonz of Zingara (Carpenter - 3%)
- Arcen Brokenfingers (Armorer - <1%)
- Bandit Leader (Fighter - 50%)
- Beli the Breaker (Taskmaster - 1%)
- Bragoras the Baker (Cook - 3%)
- Conan (Dialog NPC - 100%)
- Daya Leaddrinker (Smelter - 3%)
- Diana Steelshaper (Armorer - <1%)
- Ghamm the worn (Armorer - <1%)
- Hanar of Bossonia (Armorer - <1%)
- Hyam Hammerhand (Blacksmith - 1%)
- Inigo the Vengeful (Tanner - 3%)
- Kot-Arok Steelbender (Blacksmith - 1%)
- Leo the Monster (Taskmaster - 1%)
- Lissa o' the Longbow (Archer - 1%)
- Lone Fisherman (Cook - 25%)
- Luba the Luscious (Performer - 1%)
- Mandughai Hundred-arrow (Archer - 1%)
- Mut of Stygia (Blacksmith, Edgesmith - ?%)
- Olena the Oathmaker (Taskmaster - 1%)
- Silas the weathered (Armorer - <1%)
- Than Hammerblow (Armorer - <1%)
- Thutmekri the Dramatist (Performer - 1%)
- Zoara of the Marshes (Armorer - <1%)
- Handler PutKet'Leon (Merchant NPC - 100%)
- A flag near the water teaches Relic Hunter Banners.
- This location contains many loot chests, mainly on the roofs of buildings.
- The island behind the tavern is the spawn point for Lone Fisherman, and also the return point from the Midnight Grove Dungeon.
- At the backside of the tavern is the entrance to the Wine Cellar Dungeon.
- On the back of the tavern with Conan on the roofs is the language dictionary for Ancient Stygian.