|This is a feature which is exclusive to the Isle of Siptah DLC.|
|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
|Map||Isle of Siptah|
Description[edit | edit source]
The massive black Tower of Siptah looms in the center of the island. You can enter a mysterious chamber at its bottom. Though the wonderous room does not allow for further exploration of the tower, several great rewards await within and it is these rewards which can be unlocked with Fragments of Power.
Players can bring Fragments of Power to the base of The Tower to get unique recipes, just like with the Library of Esoteric Artifacts in the Exiled Lands, except with its own unique rewards to the Isle of Siptah.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Map grid: I / 9
TeleportPlayer -49051 54235 -17694
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The animal statues throughout the room represent the Elder Races.
- It was called the Menagerie during its TestLive period, likely because of its collection of Ethereal Wisps in the center of the room -which can not be interacted with-. This can still be found in internal item names.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
- "Update 2.3 – Isle of Siptah improvements and NPC camps" torea, Blog - March 16, 2021
- "Developer Stream Recap: March 12th, 2021" Multigun, Funcom Forums - March 13, 2021
- "Testlive Update 2.3 (10.02.2021) - Isle of Siptah revamp, Offline mode, sprint attacks and more!" Ignasis, Funcom Forums - February 10, 2021
- "asset_changes_269506.27677-273257.27913.txt" DyyLN, Modding Discord - February 12, 2021