|The Temple of Frost|
- In front of the entrance on the right side of this temple is a Vanir totem that teaches the recipe for totems.
- Throughout the area, you will need cold resistant gear to handle the freezing, or temperature raising consumables like Spiced Soup.
- Scattered throughout the dungeon are Black Ice nodes, recipes and loot chests.
- Before you can learn the black ice Frost Smithing feat, you must first learn the Hardened Steel Tools feat.
When you enter the temple, to the right of the two Frost Giants is a recipe stone that teaches the following emotes:
Continue down into the temple, encountering several more giants, with two chests under the stairs, until you reach a 3-way intersection:
The Forge of Ymir
Following the left path you will find The Forge of Ymir which includes:
- Two Frost Giants.
- A mini-boss the Frost Giant Smith.
- The Frost Temple Smithy.
- Loot Chests.
- Black Ice nodes.
- A White Dragon below the forge/under the bridge. (Easter egg)
Following the right path you will find The Disjunction which includes:
- Three Frost Giants.
- Loot Chests.
The Throne Room
Following the center path you will find the throne room which includes:
- The boss Hrungnir of the Frost.
- A recipe stone behind the throne that teaches Frost Smithing: (1)
(1) Requires the Hardened Steel Tools feat.
The Vanir totem in front of the entrance.
The Frost Temple Smithy.
The Throne Room with Hrungnir of the Frost at the end.
Recipe stone behind Hrungnir of the Frost.
Battle some Frost Giants.