The Summoning Place
|The Summoning Place|
This is the capital settlement of the Darfari Cannibals faction, located in the middle of the desert.
This location contains Crafter Thrall spawns as follows:
This includes a chance of spawning tier 4 thralls:
- the Alchemist, Darfari Witch Doctor
- the Alchemist, Haruk Blackened-Teeth
- the Armorer, B’naru Heavyhands
- the Bearer, Dono'Thelpup
- the Bearer, Rethrous the Burdened
- the Carpenter, Hakka Sixfingers
- the Cook, Ch'epi, Eater of Man-Flesh
- the Cook, Maru the Cannibal
- the Cook, V'anarr Feasts-On-Fingers
- the Entertainer, Ansina Hidden-Daggers
- the Fighter, Cannibal Brute
- the Priest, Yog's Chosen
- the Tanner, Fakad Hide-Stretcher
- the Armorer, Moku the Smelly
- At the entrance is Harlot's Journal #8, which teaches the Spank emote.
- On the upper back side, near the Yog Fire Pit, there is a book which teaches the By Yog emote.
- Near the entrance is the Summoning Place Lorestone.
- The artisan's recipe Skulltaker can be learned from interacting with a metal staff on a stick on the upper right corner high ground of the building.
- Near a dancer on the upper left side is the Hastily Scrawled Note that allows you to learn Specialist Cooking I and Specialist Cooking VI.
- There are a total of 6 Large Loot Chests.
- The Witch Doctor feat can be acquired by interacting with a small book on the right high ground, close to a campfire
- There is a ridge overlooking the Sinkhole that sheds some lore regarding both the Sinkhole and The Summoning Place that may suggest that the Imps and Exploding Imps were Darfari experiments. Look at Scouting Mission Notes for more information.