The Sign of Jhebbal Sag
|The Sign of Jhebbal Sag|
|A symbol sacred to Jhebbal Sag|
|Grove of JhebbalSag|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||Conan turned, squatted and with his knife began scratching a curious symbol in the mold. Stooping to look at it over his shoulder, Balthus felt a crawling of the flesh along his spine, he knew not why. He felt no wind against his face, but there was a rustling of leaves above them and a weird moaning swept ghostily through the branches. Conan glanced up inscrutably, then rose and stood staring somberly down at the symbol he had drawn.||„|
|~ Beyond the Black River|
Jhebbal Sag was once worshipped by all living things. Though time has dimmed the memory of the Lord of Beasts, still there are animals and men who remember.
This symbol, placed upon the earth, has power. Normal animals will shy away from it - some primal element within them recognizing an ancient language that they have forgotten.
Those who cross it will become a cursed - and a test will begin. In the realm of the beasts, weakness is punished with death and strength is rewarded.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A creature needs to step onto the Sign to be judged by Jhebbal Sag. One can use crafted lures, but they are not necessary.
- If the creature is deemed worthy, it will spawn a Werewolf, unworthy creatures will just vanish. Either way, the Sign will be consumed.
- Even if nothing steps onto the Sign, it will disappear on its own after a short time.
- It can be damaged (by other players).
- In the book "Beyond the Black River", it was used as a way to ward off animals. Conan used it to stop a panther from tracking him and Balthus.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Grove of Jhebbal Sag|
|1 Sacred Blood
20 Alchemical Base
|1 The Sign of Jhebbal Sag
1 Manifestation of Zeal
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing The Sign of Jhebbal Sag requires up to: