|The Red Mother|
|Biomes||The Unnamed City (biome)|
|Location||The Spawning Pools|
|Drops||Brimstone, Demon Blood, Dragonbone, Dragonhorn, Exotic Flesh, Fragment of Power, Legendary Armor Patch Kit, Legendary Weapon Repair Kit, Red Dragon Head, Volatile Gland|
In addition, the corpse yields:
- Exiled Lands: Located in The Spawning Pools.
TeleportPlayer -168036, 132152
Map Grid: D6
- Isle of Siptah: Beach shoreline alongside two baby dragons.
Map Grid: H5
This dragon is positioned right inside a corrupting zone and has a huge aggro range. Therefore, it can be kited onto terrain, not corrupting any player. In the medium proximity are smaller dragon hatchlings. Due to its increased size, the range of this behemoth's attacks are larger than other dragons. Be very good at dodging if engaging with melee weapons.
The red mother uses at least the following 5 attacks:
- A triple tail-swipe that hits around a large area in a 160° turn, where she turns around and swipes the other side and then the original side again.
- A large ~120° fire breath cone with limited range (about 1-1.5x light armor dodge roll) that deals medium damage, but knocks down any enemy not possessing hyper armor at the time of impact.
- A continuous ~80° fire breath attack that constantly knocks down and severely damages anyone in front of her.
- A telegraphed stomp in front of her with a single clutch with close range.
- A very quick bite that deals a lot of damage in a smaller cone in front of her with a very close range.
There is still a major issue with the platform surrounding the dragon, as your thrall may keep sinking into the ground while fighting it. This may be a bug associated with The Red Mother rather than the platform itself.
- Blade of Seven Winds
- Lifeblood Spear
- God Eye
- The Horned Helmet
- Dragonscale Helm
- Final Breath of the Red Mother
- Reach of the Red Mother
- Fangs of the Red Mother x10
- Potentially, if not already earned, the Destroy a Dragon Journey Step.