The Red Mother
|The Red Mother|
|Biomes||The Unnamed City (biome)|
|Location||The Spawning Pools|
|Drops||Red Dragon Head, Demon Blood, Brimstone, Dragonbone, Dragonhorn, Exotic Flesh, Volatile Gland, Fragment of Power, Legendary Weapon Repair Kit, Legendary Armor Patch Kit|
Description[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
This dragon is positioned right inside a corrupting zone, has a huge aggro range and therefore can be kited onto terrain not corrupting any player. In the medium proximity are smaller dragon hatchlings.
Harvesting the corpse yields:
Location[edit | edit source]
Located in The Spawning Pools.
TeleportPlayer -168036, 132152
Map Grid: D6
Combat[edit | edit source]
Due to its increased size, the range of this behemoth's attacks are larger than other dragons. Be very good at dodging if engaging with melee weapons.
The red mother uses at least these 5 attacks:
- A triple tail-swipe that hits around a large area in a 160° turn, where she turns around and swipes the other side and then the original side again
- a large ~120° firebreath cone with limited range (about 1-1.5x light armor dodge roll) that deals medium damage but knocks down any enemy not possessing hyperarmor at the time of impact
- a continuous, ~80° firebreath attack that constantly knocks down and severely damages anyone in front of her
- a telegraphed stomp in front of her with a single clutch, close range
- a very quick bite that deals a lot of damage in a smaller cone in front of her, very close range
There is still a major issue with the platform surrounding the dragon as your thrall may keep sinking into the ground while fighting it. This may be a bug associated with The Red Mother rather than the platform itself.
Potential Loot[edit | edit source]
- Blade of Seven Winds
- Lifeblood Spear
- God Eye
- The Horned Helmet
- Dragonscale Helm
- Final Breath of the Red Mother
- Reach of the Red Mother
- Fangs of the Red Mother x10
- Stygian Spear
- Potentially, if not already earned, the Destroy a Dragon Journey Step.