|An old, battered helm of Nemedian make|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||The last glints of the sun shone on the golden banner of Nemedia with the scarlet dragon, unfurled in the breeze above the pavilion of King Tarascus on an eminence near the eastern cliffs. But the shadow of the western cliffs fell like a vast purple pall across the tents and the army of Aquilonia, and upon the black banner with its golden lion that floated above King Conan's pavilion.||„|
|~ The Hour of the Dragon|
This helmet, battered as it may be, provides ample protection. In addition, while worn, it will repair any wielded weapon each time you take damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An old, battered helm of Nemedian make has the Legendary, Medium, Armor, and "Karmic" tags. Karmic likely alludes to this helm's special function.
- Upon being hit, the Nemedian will lose 1 durability while restoring 6 durability to any weapon (including Legendary weapons) equipped in your right hand at that time. With a durability of 1800, this helm can effectively repair up to 10800 durability to weapons held. If a thrall is wearing this helmet while taking damage, their equipped weapon will be repaired without damaging The Nemedian's durability.
- The helm must be worn and the weapon must be equipped while being struck in order to repair the weapon. Torches, bindings, shields, left hand throwing weapons, and completely broken weapons cannot be repaired.
- Taking damage from temperature effects, toxic gas, poison, bleed, etc. will repair 3 points without damaging the helmet's durability.
- This ability does not stack with the repair ability of the Godbreaker Boots.
- Put the helmet on a thrall, then force your weapon into it's hand, make sure it is following you and punch the thrall to quickly repair your weapon without damaging the helmet.
Source[edit | edit source]
Repair[edit | edit source]
This item can be repaired with a Legendary Armor Patch Kit.