|The Black Keep|
The Black Keep is a high level dungeon located in the Frozen North. There is no key required to enter, however, there is a key found inside which is required to reach the boss room. Much of the dungeon is in disrepair and several notes can be found scattered throughout the keep.
This dungeon is located near the top middle of the map in the Frozen North, at the end of the Bridge of the Betrayer. The entrance is at the top of a large temple. To reach this area, players may need warm clothes.
Another entrance can be accessed via swimming down through an icy lake and into the Undergate.
- Inside the boss room, the player can learn the recipes for Pride of the Silent Legion and Kinscourge Weapons by interacting with any of five stele located around the room.
- Harvesting the Kinscourge's body will drop Heart of the Kinscourge and the Tears of Two Races.
Completing the Dungeon
The Silent Legion warriors have a lot of health, hit hard and inflict corruption. So the player is well advised to bring something to reduce this corruption by drinking Cleansing Brew, eating Heart of a Hero, wearing Champion's Leggings and/or spending time in the presence of an Entertainer.
It is recommended to bring a group, have a well-geared character and/or have a powerful follower or pet before attempting this dungeon. The Kinscourge hits hard over a wide area. Nonetheless, the Kinscourge moves very slowly, which can make it easy to kill him using ranged weapons.
Changes from Early Access
The following have been changed from Early Access:
- Spike traps removed.
- Silent Legion warriors no longer drop loot.
- Added corruption to Silent Legion warrior hits.
- Kinscourge teleport and explosive attacks removed.
The Black Keep can also be accessed via Undergate, which will bring you slightly further into the dungeon than the main entrance.
"There's also a chest on top of the Black Keep, just climbed up to the very top on the outside and found it" - Rava
Real location of the Black Keep dungeon on the Map.