||This is a dangerous place. You can sense it, like a stag senses the stalking hunter on the wind. You are in no state to fight large or dangerous creatures – even a well-fed human would be a match for you in your current state.You decide that climbing away from danger might be your best course. You flex your fingers and look around for something that might be climbable.
Almost any vertical surface in the Exiled Lands can be climbed. Walk up to a surface and hold Jump to attach. Press Crouch to release.
Climb up any surface, like a nearby rockface, by jumping at the rock and pressing space again.
||You finish climbing and smile grimly to yourself. No matter what comes your way, you can at least try to climb away from it.
- The name of the journey step, such as "Climb" or "Slay!"
- Optional - any imnages to be displayed.
- The descriptive text for the description for the first quote.
- The bolded in-game text that says what you need to do.
- Icon for the journey step
- The descriptive text for once the journey step has been completed.
- Any additional help text to display.