|Roughly hewn chunk of stone
| name =
| image =
| epicBorder =
| desc =
| type =
| grade =
| quality =
| ingredient =
| combust =
| consume =
| melt =
| utility =
| building health =
| building damage tier =
| stack =
| food =
| drink =
| healthregen =
| dmg =
| lightdmg =
| heavydmg =
| armor pen =
| dura =
| armor =
| armortype =
| equipslot =
| armorset =
| bonus =
| poise =
| heatres =
| coldres =
| expiration =
| weight =
| effect =
| source =
| id =
- Name of the item. Defaults to
- Image of the item. Format: xxxxx.png Auto sizes to 100px in width.
- adds an epic border as an overlay to the icon ()
- Short description of the item.
- Type of item.
- Grade of the item.
- Base, Exceptional, Flawless, Base Epic, Exceptional Epic, Flawless Epic, Legendary, Hallowed, Consumable
- equipslot (values according to DevKit)
- For armor: 3 for Helmet, 4 for Chest Armor, 5 for Gloves Armor, 6 for Legs Armor, 7 for Feet Armor
- For Tools/Weapons: 1 for Main Hand/Right Hand, 2 for Off-Hand/Left Hand, 8 for Two-Handed, 11 for Warpaint
- If the item is an ingredient, enter Yes.
- If the item is combustable, enter Yes.
- If the item is consumable, enter Yes.
- If the item is meltable, enter Yes.
- If the item is a utility item, enter Yes.
- building health
- If the item is a building item, enter the amount of health the building is created with.
- building damage tier
- If the item is a building item, enter the weapon damage tier the building is affected by.
- Max stack of the item.
- The amount of hunger sated by consuming the item.
- The amount of thirst quenched by drinking the item.
- The ammount of health recovered by using the item.
- The damage the item inflicts.
- Damage caused by a light attack
- Damage caused by a heavy attack
- armor pen
- The armor penetration of the item.
- harvesting power
- the amount of basic resources gained from each swing when striking an appropriate resource node.
- The durability of the item.
- The armor value of the item.
- For armor only, this is one of Light, Medium, or Heavy
- For armor only: Name of the Set (f.e. "Relic Hunter" or "Vanir Settler")
- The Attribute bonus that is granted by this item. E.g. +5 Vitality.
- The poise value of the item.
- The heat resistance of the item.
- The cold resistance of the item.
- If the item has an expiration time limit, enter the maximum numerical time value before the item spoils.
- Weight of the item.
- If the item adds a buff / debuff, enter the name of the effect(s).
- From what or where the item was obtained (e.g. creature, location, etc)
- Item ID #.