The technical manual lists the following that I have not implemented on this page
- Message Of The Day (currently not fully implemented, only available when allowing body decay on disconnect)
- Time-Restrict PvP
Burn Time Multiplier
- Noting also naming updates eg. "Changed Purge Meter Update Frequency to Purge Meter Update Interval and updated tool tip."(Mother of all patches). TheLOLxd2 (talk) 23:12, 12 July 2018 (UTC)
|“||an additional setting to disable signs written by other players who are not part of your clan.||„|
|~ This reply from Tascha.|
Found some missing information after reading a forum post (that complained about something else) - Here is how I think it is supposed to work:
- If a player drops their items, they lose their inventory, so you are able to loot from their inventory
- If a player does not drop their items, so they keep their inventory, so you are not able to loot from their inventory.
Note: there should not be any choice of settings where the player keeps all their stuff, but is lootable.
The settings respectively drop items from:
- Equipment - Armor slots.
- Shortcutbar - bottom slots 1 through 9.
- Backpack - inventory slots, except the shortcutbar.
- Loot - I assume this works as a toggle and overrides the above settings:
- True: 'Unlocks' the above, all of which have to be true to drop all loot. (It should not override the above in the sense that all players still drop all their loot!) If one is false, it does not drop from said slots.
- False: Disables the above, the player does not drop any loot.
- (Again means that they are not lootable and keep their inventory)
Maybe more of a selfnote, but it may be useful.
However, I do find from someone's steam post from february that there might be an issue with these server settings, "Players still lose all of their items when they die" if eg.
DropLootOnDeath=True DropEquipmentOnDeath=False DropShortcutbarOnDeath=True DropBackpackOnDeath=False