|Star Metal Pickaxe|
|A combination of hatchet and pick for cutting stone and harvesting wood|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Multitool|
|Star Metal Pickaxe|
|“||From his shoulders hung a loose black cloak, and over one shoulder he bore a heavy ax, the shape of which was that of neither tool nor weapon.||„|
|~ The Hour of the Dragon|
A combination of hatchet and pick, the pickaxe is patterned off the peculiar tools used by the Afghuli tribes to break up the ice, stone and hardy trees that grow in their mountain ranges. The Afghuli may be considered uncivilized, but their wily cunning and resourcefulness has given them the ability to survive in one of the most inhospitable mountain ranges on the Thurian continent.
The Pickaxe can harvest wood and stone equally well and allows adventurers to focus on carrying more weapons and other tools.
- Each swing of this multi tool collects 8-9 resources and costs 1 durability per harvestable resource node hit. Hitting something that is not minable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the multi tool does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are two tiers to this item, the Pickaxe and Star Metal Pickaxe.
- This item gathers at the same rate as a Star Metal Pick or Star Metal Hatchet and has the same durability as either. Given its ability to farm either resource, there is no advantage to the standard tools over the multi tool.
- Unlike the other star metal tools, the Pickaxe can be repaired with Advanced Repair Kits.
- Given that this item functions as both a pick and a hatchet, using the multi tool on surfaces that have different effects for each tool (such as trees or corpses) will result in it providing resources for each on each swing.
|Blacksmith's Bench, Improved Blacksmith's Bench, |
Campaign Blacksmith's Bench, Garrison Blacksmith's Bench
|30 Star Metal Bar
4 Shaped Wood
|1 Star Metal Pickaxe||40 s||6400|
Repairing Star Metal Pickaxe requires up to:
Harvesting Power of all Tools
The following is a list of tools by type with their respective harvesting power.
Each tool has a harvesting power associated with it, which signifies how good it is at gathering resources. The formula can be found at Resources. Fists have a harvesting power of Zero.