|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Black Blood Skinning Knife
- Bleached Bone Skinning Knife
- Blessed Blood Letter (Ritual Harvest)
- Blessed Derketo's Kiss (Ritual Harvest)
- Blessed Setite Ritual Knife (Ritual Harvest)
- Blessed Zathite Ritual Dagger (Ritual Harvest)
- Blood Letter (Ritual Harvest)
- Derketo's Kiss (Ritual Harvest)
- Hardened Steel Skinning Knife
- Iron Skinning Knife
- Obsidian Skinning Knife
- Serpent-Man Skinning Knife
- Setite Ritual Knife (Ritual Harvest)
- Star Metal Skinning Knife
- Steel Skinning Knife
- Stone Skinning Knife
- Zathite Ritual Dagger (Ritual Harvest)
Skinning knives can be used to gather skins from killed animals. This is the most efficient way to gather hides.
Also bones, ivory and other non-edible materials that can be obtained from certain corpses will be gathered using any of the skinning knives.
It does not give any heads when used on any corpse. A cleaver can be used to farm meat and heads.
Skinning knives can be used to gather resin from trees.
Harvesting Power of all Tools
The following is a list of tools by type with their respective harvesting power.
Each tool has a harvesting power associated with it, which signifies how good it is at gathering resources. The formula can be found at Resources. Fists have a harvesting power of Zero.