|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
Set is a type of religion in Conan Exiles. It can be learned in the following ways; selecting it as the main religion during character creation, spending 50 Feat points in the religion section, or by talking to Mek-kamoses at Mek-kamoses's Spire.
For the Set Priest and Archpriest, see the Priest page.
- Set, the old serpent, is the god of the Stygians. Set worship originated with the serpent-people who were driven from the world by King Kull of Valusia, but he rose once again among the ancient races of the south. Players who wish to partake in the ritual sacrifice of hearts, to learn the secrets of snakes and summon a giant serpent as their Avatar should choose Set. Set is the arch-enemy of Mitra.
True Name of Set
- Note that crafting an avatar from any of the Altars will destroy the Altar and all of its contents, including the Priest. Any Manifestation of Zeals remaining will be in a loot bag but cannot be picked up.
- The same is not true for the Shield.
Acolyte of Set
(Level 1 / 50 Feat Points)
Priest of Set
(Level 20 / 5 Feat Points)
High Priest of Set
(Level 50 / 11 Feat Points)
Blessings of Set
(Level 60 / 7 Feat Points)
- 1: Crafted at Stove.
- Attack 1 is ...
- Attack 2 is ...
- Special attack is a fast, lunging bite.
- The Cult of Set was featured in the 1982 Conan film by John Milius.
- One of the helmets in the Riddle of Steel DLC was worn by Thulsa Doom and features a prominent twin snake design similar to the movie version.