Sepermeru Chest Locations
|Sepermeru Chest Locations|
Intro[edit | edit source]
The numbers of the chests have no higher significance and are just to be taken as a consinstent marker for this guide. The route this numbers indicate is still a efficient route to get to all chests, but you don't have to start at #01.
Nearly every chest can be accessed without any fighting because Sepermeru isn't a very hostile environement. Exceptions are:
- Chest #16 is heavily guarded
- On the leg from #11 to #12+13 you can run into a wandering spawn that might want to attack you, but you just escape into the water on your way to #12+13.
- Chest #26 has some hostile people at the bottom of the buildings, but you can access the chest from above/behind and just ignore them
At low levels you might get overencumbranced quickly. The easiest way to reduce your weight and therefor to prolong the ability to run is to drop Thick Leather that you will collect from many chests.
You can access every chest with just your basic grid at level 1. For the chests on higher towers (#17, #20, #25) you might have to take a break half way up.
Interesting things you can collect from these chests, especially at lower levels:
- Steel Bar
- Thick Leather
- Multiple types of Arrows
- Water Orb, Grease Orb, Gaseous Orb, Breathing Potion, Glowing Essence
- Some chests give you Gold/Silver Bar/Coin/Dust that can add up over time
- Raw Ash
- rare: Heart of a Hero
At level 37 you can craft a Dismantling Bench. Until you have level 37 you can collect these items