|“||Clothes, and weapons will not save you from the powerful sandstorms which plague the Exiled Lands, however. When a storm hits you will need to find shelter or inevitably be torn to shreds by the powerful winds.||„|
|~ Dev Blog|
How to tell if a sandstorm is coming?[edit | edit source]
If graphics are set to High, you will see small shadows flying across the ground. This is flying debris from the front of the storm.
Four options for survival[edit | edit source]
- Use the environment. Caves and natural crevices provide the player with a fully-filled Shelter icon.
- Having a high amount of Health and Armor will allow you to survive for some time.
- Build shelter, such as tents, which will provide protection from the winds and sand.
- Craft a Sandstorm Breathing Mask, Yoggite Chosen Mask, Setite Mask, Commander's Helmet or Godbreaker Helmet. These will allow you to breathe and explore in the sandstorm.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The sandstorm covers most of the desert and some of the edges of the adjacent biomes.
Media[edit | edit source]
A Sandstorm Mask will allow you to evade damage from the Sandstorm.
A Sandstorm Mask as seen from different angles.