|Location||The Crowngrove, Rhinohorn Ridge|
|Drops||Bone, Exotic Flesh, Thick Hide, White Rhino Head|
Description[edit | edit source]
A large, heavily built, plant-eating mammal with one or two horns on its nose and thick folded skin.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Rhinos are short-sighted and will only attack nearby threats. In deadly situations it is often sufficient to run a short distance away, as they will not follow the player over a long distance.
- Their initial attack is often a charge attack that will knock down anything they hit and inflict large amounts of trample damage.
- They deal moderate damage, but have a lot of HP.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rhinos are short-sighted and will only attack you if you come too close.
- Their fairly large HP pool and medium damage attacks make them a challenge for lone barbarians.
- They are a good source of Thick Hide.
- Try attacking it from the back, as it turns relatively slow.
- Has almost the same stats as the Grey Rhino, but gives off more XP.