|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Keen on a challenge in Conan Exiles? The Rhino will surely test your mettle. Much like the gazelle, the mighty rhino is a mostly docile creature, but any exile who dares attack it will be facing the business end of its gigantic horn. Rhinos move through the desert in herds and can be harvested for their tough skin. There's even rumours of a massive king rhino roaming the Exiled Lands.
|~ Creatures of Conan Exiles: Rhinos|
A large, heavily built plant-eating mammal with two horns on the nose and thick, folded skin, the rhinoceros will happily charge, trample and throw those that wander too close.
Rhinos are predominantly located in the Savanna and some can be found near these established locations:
- Rhinos are short-sighted and will only attack nearby threats. In deadly situations, it is often sufficient to run a short distance away, as they will not follow the Player Character for a long time.
- Their initial attack is often a charge attack that will knock down anything they hit and inflict large amounts of trample damage.
- They deal moderate damage but have a lot of HP.
Items and resources dropped may depend on the specific Rhino that is harvested and/or tool that is used.
- Skeleton Key
A Calf can grow up into 1 of 4 variants:
- Turanian Caravan Rhino
- Once an adult pet rhino has been placed into the world, it can be tasked with following the Player. If chosen to be a follower, the rhino will follow the Player around the map and should attack any enemy that attacks the Player or that the Player chooses to attack.
- The pet rhino can also be tasked with guarding a particular area around the Player's base. A pet rhino on guard should defend the area against an enemy NPC, wild animal, or The Purge.
- In Official PVP, a pet rhino on guard should attack players from any other clan if they wander too close to the area the rhino is guarding during raid hours.
- In Official PVE and PVE-C, a pet rhino is considered a Player-owned object and, as such, cannot be attacked by and cannot attack other players.
- Pet rhinos can gain experience and level-up while following the Player. Regardless of whether the Player or the rhino deals the final blow, both parties will receive the experience.
- As the rhino levels-up, their attributes (Strength, Agility, Vitality, Accuracy and Survival) can change.
- Once the rhino levels up, the message, "Your pet leveled up" is displayed.
- A rhino will not gain experience when not following the Player.
- The current maximum level a rhino can reach is 20.
- Pet rhinos do not require food to survive, however feeding a pet rhino their preferred food will give them an increased chance to specific attributes when they gain a level.
- Only the first food eaten after a level up should affect the attribute percentage chances.
- Food may also be used to heal the pet rhino when it takes damage and will automatically be consumed as needed if in their inventory.
|Bark||+7%||+7%||1 pt healing/sec|
|Highland Berries||+14%||1 pt healing/sec|
|Plant Fiber||+14%||2 pts healing/sec|
|Vines||+14%||3 pts healing/sec|
|Desert Berries||+14%||4 pts healing/sec|
|Seeds||+14%||6 pts healing/sec|
|Shadespiced Bark||+7%||+7%||7 pts healing/sec|
|Dried Berries||+7%||+7%||8 pts healing/sec|
|Midnight Blue Flower||+7%||+3%||+3%||9 pts healing/sec|
|Aloe Soup||+7%||+3%||+3%||10 pts healing/sec|
- For available perks at levels 10, 15 and 20 see Follower Perks (Rhino & Universal)
- The rhino turns relatively slow, so keeping behind it is a good strategy.
- Rhinoceros Carcass
- Grey Rhino Head Trophy
- White Rhino Head Trophy
- Black Rhino Head Trophy
- Rhino King Head Trophy
- Rhinoceros Lure
- Rhino Head Soup