Mounds of the Dead
|Mounds of the Dead|
Description[edit | edit source]
Mounds of the Dead is the capital settlement of the Cimmerian faction. It comprises a number of mini settlements on linked plateaus, situated near a number of barrows full of undead.
Contains Archer I, Archer II, Fighter I, Fighter II, Fighter III
May contain Archer, Fighter, Armorer, Bearer, Carpenter, Cook, Entertainer, Priest, Smelter, Tanner, Taskmaster I-III
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Acastel Ninefingers (Carpenter - 1%)
- Amzadi the wanderer (Bearer - <1%)
- Cimmerian Berserker (Fighter - 100%)
- Dalinsia Snowhunter (Fighter - 4%)
- Darmok the Experimenter (Alchemist - 1%)
- Dono'Thelpup (Bearer - <1%)
- Eina the light (Bearer - <1%)
- Fairin of the Wild Coast (Bearer - <1%)
- Gratt Stinkfinger (Tanner - 1%)
- Hesth Plainswalker (Bearer - <1%)
- Kathibria Featherstep (Bearer - <1%)
- Lianeele (Performer - 3%)
- Marn the Breaker (Taskmaster - 3%)
- Matias Snowmelt (Smelter - 3%)
- Merram the Cook (Cook - 1%)
- Narr Goatfoot (Bearer - <1%)
- Pelor the well-travelled (Bearer - <1%)
- Rethrous the Burdened (Bearer - <1%)
- Ulrik the mountaineer (Bearer - <1%)
- Vulfeles the Hammer (Blacksmith - 1%)
- Werk of the lost tribe (Armorer - 1%)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Specialist Cooking III can be found here. It is located on the ground, just inside the entrance of the Eastern mound.
- Specialist Cooking IV can be found here. It is located on a bench, just inside the entrance of the Western mound.
- Ghosts outside one of the mounds indicate the location of a book (on the ground) that teaches the Chicken Emote.
- There are several loot chests in the area, inside the various mounds.
- A Confession can be found outside the NE mound.
- This is the only place where to find the Specter Coating as a random drop.
- In the SE mound is Thorgar the Blacksmith who sells the Scroll (Pride of Aesir).