|Faction||Heirs of the North|
Description[edit | edit source]
This is a small Heirs of the North encampment located at a land bridge.
Meltwater Crag is home to 4 NPCs (I-III); a Fighter patrolling the area, a Fighter relaxing by the campfire, an Entertainer dancing next to the camp fire, and a NPC relaxing by the bonfire, which can be one of the following: a Smelter, an Armorer, a Priest, a Blacksmith, a Carpenter, a Taskmaster, or a Tanner.
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Airk Strong-in-the-arm (Carpenter - <1%)
- Beri (Blacksmith - <1%)
- Janos (Fighter - 2%)
- Jon the tinkerer (Smelter - <1%)
- Manos, the handful (Taskmaster - <1%)
- Njoror Battleborn (Armorer - <1%)
- Oskar Thunderhead (Tanner - <1%)
- Oyvind Tall-tree (Performer - <1%)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Treasure Chest can be found on the ground between the two lean-tos.