|Biomes||Desert, The Unnamed City (biome)|
|Drops||Chitin, Exotic Flesh, Ichor, Skeleton Key|
Larger than even the large Scorpion, King Scorpions are more gray, with round puffy claws.
- As with all Legendary Creatures, when slain and the body harvested, it will yield a Skeleton Key that can be used to open a Legendary Chest.
The King Scorpion has a large health pool and high armor values, so takes a long time to kill compared to some other Legendary Creatures. It's most dangerous attacks are easily seen coming and avoided though.
Desert King Scorpions
- Located southeast of The Tower of Bats, but southwest of Ravager's Cleft.
- Located on the outskirts of the north side of The Unnamed City, next to the Godsight Spire.
- Located east of Ironbreaker Ridge on a small hill just west of the entrance to The Unnamed City.
The Unnamed City King Scorpions
- Located just north of the second desert King Scorpion within the city walls. (Removed from game)
- Located Northeast of the first city King Scorpion, south of Citadel of the Triumvirate. (Removed from game)
- Located North of The Archives patrolling around the vent above the Map Room. (Removed from game)
- Located below the stairs inside The Scorpion Den.