|Infused Aloe Extract|
|Infused extract of the aloe plant|
|Ancient Lemurian Aloe Extract|
Stygian traditions of healing hold that the aloe plant contains many desirable properties. In Luxur, the aloe is harvested for use in the temples of Derketo to cleanse blemishes from the skin of the priestesses. It is often used to sooth oozing wounds and those who ingest it claim that they feel a burst of wellbeing. Whether these effects are of the body or the mind is irrelevant - ingesting aloe extract seems to give the imbiber a regenerative health effect.
- Begins a 3 second drinking animation upon use.
- Healing begins 1.5s after use.
- Restores 140 health points over 2.5 seconds.
- Taking damage does not break the regeneration effect.
- Unlike Bandages, Potions can be consumed while at full health, wasting them.
|Alchemist's Bench, Improved Alchemist's Bench, |
Trade Alchemist's Bench, Precision Alchemist's Bench
|50 Aloe Leaves
20 Alchemical Base
1 Scales of Dagon
|1 Infused Aloe Extract||20 min||326|
- Aloe Potion comparison in Weak Aloe Extract
The Lemurian Aloe Extract Feat can be learnt by interacting with the tablet in front of a fishman in The Sunken City.