Improved Fish Trap
|Improved Fish Trap|
|A woven trap for fishing|
|Deep Sea Fisher|
Description[edit | edit source]
Much of humanity's earliest exercises in cunning and ingenuity came from staring at the water and devising an easier way to catch fish. Traps and nets are woven from various, tough fibers, and aid in man's pursuit of tasty fish.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Improved Fish Trap will NOT passively produce Unappetizing Fish, Savory Fish and Exotic Fish over time. It requires bait. The better quality of the bait, the better chance of catching higher quality fish. It must be placed underwater.
- Handful of Insects and Fat Grub can be added for bait, to produce Unappetizing Fish and Exotic Fish.
- Improved Fish Trap will also produce Anglerfish, Catfish, Dogfish, Grouper, & Moray Eel.
- These rare fish are caught less frequently than common fish above, but provide attribute bonuses after being cooked. Expand the table below.
The recipe can be learned from a random drop on Siptah.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Carpenter's Bench, Improved Carpenter's Bench, |
Trade Carpenter's Bench, Precision Carpenter's Bench
|1 Fish Trap
1 Scales of Dagon
|1 Improved Fish Trap||20 s||6486|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|1 Unappetizing Fish (??%)
1 Savory Fish (??%)
1 Exotic Fish (??%)
1 Anglerfish (??%)
1 Catfish (??%)
1 Dogfish (??%)
1 Grouper (??%)
1 Moray Eel (??%)
|1 Handful of Insects
1 Worker Bee
1 Fat Grub
1 Queen Bee
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Improved Fish Trap requires up to:
All Cooked Fish Buffs[edit | edit source]
|Cooked Moray Eel||+3||+3|
- All buffs last 1 hour or until death or logout.
- No cooked fish will buff ENC and Charisma has no apparent effect on female characters.
- Cooked buff fish have no effect on followers, even if they consume it.