The Heirs of the North are a tribe of Nordheimers. They control the central and eastern Highlands. The Vanir and Aesir have golden or red hair. They wear furs and straps and wield weapons of hardened steel. Some Nordheimers take wolves as companions and many of them are hunters, living in wooden huts, covered in fur and thick hides.
Heirs of the north enemies generally have 450 HP. Exceptions to this rule are most named/T4 NPCs like Freya, which have 525 HP. As Thralls, they have an HP pool of 1800, 2700, 3150, 4725 (Rank 1-4). Heirs of the North are above average in strength and health.
- Nordheimers deal high amounts of burst damage, from range and in close combat.
- This is despite their mediocre health pool.
- They usually attack in small groups, and have a lot of Archers.
- Most of their Fighters use either spears or shields+swords, putting one-handed swords or sometimes spears at a severe disadvantage.
- Utilizing shield breaking weapons or armor penetration can be very helpful.
- Using shields and natural cover against archers increases odds of survivability.
- The key in combat against this faction seems to lie in killing each of them quick to reduce their numbers and the incoming damage.
- Coldfish Camp
- Freya's Hovel
- Lian's Watch
- Mammothrider's Shanty
- Meltwater Crag
- New Asagarth
- Rimefisher's Hut
- The Wardtowers
- Trapper's Cabin
|Alchemist||Rokur the Alchemist|
|Archer||Chieftain Alfhild||Dina, Master huntress||Freya||Varpnir|
|Armorer||Chieftain Aslaug||Njoror Battleborn|
|Bearer||Amzadi the Wanderer|
|Carpenter||Airk Strong-in-the-arm||Chieftain Arvid|
|Cook||Chieftain Alva||Rikkart the Baker|
|Entertainer||Chieftain Didrik||Oyvind Tall-tree|
|Fighter||Chieftain Derulf||Chieftain Varulf||Janos||Lian||Nordheimer Berserker|
|Priest||Nordheimer Priest III||Anastera The Seeress|
|Smelter||Chieftain Valda||Jon the Tinkerer|
|Tanner||Chieftain Asger||Oskar Thunderhead|
|Taskmaster||Chieftain Rada||Manos, the Handful|
The Purge only: Notable NPCs
|Alchemist||Karl Blackhand||Mixmaster Festus||Khon-Trast Sizzlefinger1|
|Archer||Gavin the Wolf||Hoss Gristlebiter||Orik Birdcatcher||Oskar Blackheart|
|Armorer||Aldrik of the North Sea||Red Rorik|
|Blacksmith||Frae Steelgrasp||Steelbender Hagar|
|Carpenter||Thorvald Tree-Hater||Vargre of the Grove|
|Cook||Ada Frostbite||Chopper Airk|
|Fighter||Darek Broken-Finger||Ture the Red||Uola the Berserker||Yorik Heir of the North|
|Priest||Hrogert of the Frozen North1||Lot Frostspeaker1|
|Smelter||Hrugn Raging-Fire1||Thran of the Flowing Steel1|
|Tanner||Master Tanner Trak1||Ulgrim the Tainted1|
|Taskmaster||Fric the Trapster1||Skaldgrim of Vanaheim1|
1 data mined, needs verification
2 The Heart of a Nordheimer is not, as the name suggests, a race-related drop, but a faction-related one.
This means that not every named Nordheimer drops it, but it is a 100% drop by every named non-purge Heirs of the North NPC.