|Feel free to add more guides, you are welcome!
For example Building, Thrall behaviour (scouting, feeding, fighting) and combat.
How to create a Guide
- Main article: User-generated guide creation on Gamepedia Help Wiki.
1. Go to the Example Guide.
- Use 'Edit source' at the top.
(hidden in 'More' on mobile desktop)
- Left Click in the text field.
- Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C Copy All.
(Note: Ctrl is Cmnd on iOS)
- Use Cancel at the bottom.
2. Search the name of the page you wish to create in the search bar at the top.
- Use Create ...'. (red link)
- Left Click in the text field.
- Ctrl + V Paste All.
- Replace instructional comments (comments are defined by "<!--" and "-->") with the actual information for the guide.
- Use the Show preview button to view your guide before saving. If necessary make further edits.
3. Once the guide looks the way it should use the Save page button.
You are encouraged to then add the Guide to this page. 4. Ctrl + C Copy the title once the page loads. 5. Go to this page by keeping this tab open, using the search bar, or likewise.
List of Guides
- Armor and your Health
- Building guides (subsection of Building)
- Chat commands
- Community maps (subsection of Map)
- Cooking And Brewing Specialist Books Guide
- Easter eggs
- Economics of Rocknoses
- FAQ (current location)
- How to claim your Barbarian Edition T-shirt (subsection of Barbarian Edition)
- How to close a map room
- How to get Obsidian
- How To Play Guide For Conan Exiles
- Purge Meter (subpage of The Purge)
- Sepermeru Chest Locations
- Smelting Process
- Taming (subpage of Pet)
- The Exiles Journey Guide
- Admin Panel (a.o. Admin Commands, Controls)
- Dedicated Server Launcher
- Dedicated Server Setup: Linux and Wine
- Dedicated server system requirements
- Event Log
- Landclaim visualization
- Official server hardware
- Server Configuration (a.o. Server Setup, Server Settings)
- PCinvasion.com guide to setting up a windows Conan Exiles dedicated server
Mod Tables and the Mod controller
- How to modify DataTables and add RPCs without compatibility issues.
- Primer - The Mod-Controller (current lcoation)
- Some of the below guides refer to already existing tables.
- When creating a mod, you should always use Mod-Tables and the Mod-controller.
- How to setup the Mod-Controller (current location)
- Guide by ShadowCMD
- Methods that have been tried but do not work are explained step-by-step.
- Armor and Clothing modelling primer (current location)
- Building Pieces and Sockets (current location)
- Building Pieces and Sockets - Updates (current location)
- Creating a Camp (current location)
- Creating a Crafting Machine (current location)
- Creating a Pet (current location)
- Creating a Placeable (current location)
- Creating a new Thrall type (current location)
- Creating a new monster (current location)
- Creating a new Resource node (current location)
- Creating a special arrow (current location)
- Creating a Weapon with special features (current location)
- Creating Buffs (current location)
- Creating Loot-Tables (current location)
- Creating NPCs (current location)
- DLC Item-Ranges
- How to implement console commands (current location)
- Icon Workflow overview (current location)
- MapMaking Primer (current location)
- Modding (a.o. DevKit, Automatic Downloading of Mods)
- Modding Cloth Physics
- Modding Rcon (Subsection of Rcon)
- Modding Tintmasks
- Modify Terrain & Place Objects into the world
- Player Stat Enum IDs
- Primer - Armor Bonuses (current location)
- Primer - Casting (current location)
- Primer - ComboRules
- Primer - Ecology (current location)
- Primer - Feat Table (current location)
- Primer - Item Table (current location)
- Quick access to the ItemTable (not really recommended): search for "ItemTable" in the content browser.
- Primer - Recipes Table (current location)
- Primer - The Purge (current location)
- Primer - What are Weighted tables (current location)
- Rename, Merge or Split Mods
- Struct references
- Thrall levelling and Perks Table (current location)
- AI LOD (Level of Detail)
- AMD workarounds
- Database and log files (PC)
- Dreamworld Technology
- Technical FAQ (Frequent asked questions and solutions) (current location)
- Features (Technical features)
- FOV (Field of view)
- Hiding version numbers
- Skipping video intros
- System requirements
- Includes recommended hardware setups.