|“||What brings you to this gods-cursed corner of the world, Exile? Behold, the pride of Cimmeria, a clan of soft-minded fools who think they've died and gone to Crom's realm. Never mind that we walked through a desert to get here. Never mind that we still take pleasure and pain in equal measure. Oh no, we must be in the afterlife. Because it's foggy.||„|
The Forgotten Tribe are a band of Cimmerians that live in the western Highlands. Far from home and being under the illusion that they are visiting the afterlife of Crom's realm, they greet any stranger with their weapons and fierce brutality in the hopes of vanquishing a creature of the underworld in disguise. They wear blue and brown fur armors, sometimes reinforced with heavy steel plates and use weapons made from the metal of fallen stars.
- Killing them is a good way to access epic armor early and acquiring star metal weapons and shields after converting them.
- They are one of the tougher factions to approach, so using high level gear (40+) is recommended.
- Their damage is extremely high, which is not reflected by their healthpool
- Enemy NPCs from this faction generally have 570 HP, including the T4 fighters Cimmerian Berserker. T4 enemies like Vulfeles the Hammer have 645 HP instead.
- this puts them just below Relic Hunters and the Votaries
- Thralls of this faction have
- 2280 HP as Tier 1
- 3420 HP as Tier 2
- 3990 HP as Tier 3
- 5805 HP as Tier 4
- Mounds of the Dead - consists of several hills interconnected with wooden bridges, some with small and medium sized barrows.
- Forgotten Tribe Camp 01 (This camp is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.)
- Forgotten Tribe Camp 02 (This camp is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.)
- Mounds of the Dead
- Stargazer's Crest
- Wightwatch Lookout (different Map Icon)
|Alchemist||Darmok the Experimenter|
|Archer||Markos, Bane of Beasts|
|Armorer||Werk of the Lost Tribe|
|Blacksmith||Vulfeles the Hammer|
|Cook||Merram the Cook|
|Fighter||Cimmerian Berserker||Dalinsia Snowhunter|
|Taskmaster||Marn the Breaker|
The Purge only
The Purge only.
|Alchemist||Brewer Mavelle||Moryn, Dye-master|
|Archer||Anja the Dervish||Faergh Fleetfoot||Llor the Preyseeker||Ulric Bearbaiter|
|Armorer||Finnbar of Cimmeria||Wynne Thick-Skin|
|Blacksmith||Donia, Keeper of the Riddle of Steel||Master Blacksmith Ulfric|
|Carpenter||Annan of the Lost Tribe||Aphria the Growling|
|Cook||Jukona the Fool||Taster Pernaddun|
|Fighters||Jerik the Biter||Orvar Battleborn||Oyvind Ironshoe||Sonja the Strider|
|Priest - Ymir||Augurer Dewain||Drem the Occultist|
|Smelter||Henwas Blacknails1||Stoker Bram1|
|Tanner||Master Tanner Nareen1||Nyle Wolf-Pelt1|
|Taskmaster||Kelvan the Bringer of Suffering1||Tormentor Regan1|
1 source: data mining; needs verification