Exiles Camp 24
|This camp and mapicon is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.|
|Exiles Camp 24|
Description[edit | edit source]
Exiles are isolated groups of people who escaped from Crucifixion and have huddled together for survival. They have various unnamed camps like Exiles Camp 24 along the southern river and a cave named Sinner's Refuge.
May contain Fighter I-II; Armorer, Blacksmith, Cook, Carpenter, Performer, Smelter, Tanner I-III
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Alumit Anvilbrow (Blacksmith - <1%)
- Bohdan the Flexible (Performer - <1%)
- Chelkus the Smith (Armorer - <1%)
- Conall the Hammer (Blacksmith - <1%)
- Enis Ironwrought (Armorer - <1%)
- Ezee'Ap Skingrafter (Tanner - <1%)
- Galacus the Gourmand (Cook - <1%)
- Grrr Legbiter (Armorer - <1%)
- Hodur the Humble (Carpenter - <1%)
- Melicoma the Watcher (Smelter - <1%)
- Noam of Akkharia (Smelter - <1%)
- Oisun the smith (Armorer - <1%)
- Orqina Steeltongue (Armorer - <1%)
- Ros-Crana o' the Dells (Carpenter - <1%)
- Senk the Pillowdancer (Performer - <1%)
- Ternis Burnbritches (Armorer - <1%)
- Zarono the Scented (Tanner - <1%)
- Zavek (Armorer - <1%)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Exiles Camp 24 contains a Bonfire with two Log Benches.
- You don't need to climb the Mountain (see map below).
- Beasts or Predators like Shoebills, Panthers and Reptilian Monstrosities can be found on the way to the top.
- It's a bit far from easy sources of water, so bring a Water Well or a Statue of Refreshment with you.
- It has no map icon in the actual game.