|This camp and mapicon is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.|
|Exiles Camp 23|
Exiles are isolated groups of people who escaped from Crucifixion and have huddled together for survival. They have various unnamed camps like Exiles Camp 23 along the southern river and a cave named Sinner's Refuge.
This camp has 3 NPCs associated with it, one is always a Taskmaster I which wanders off on patrol but eventually comes back.
May contain Archer, Fighter I; Armorer, Blacksmith, Cook, Carpenter, Performer, Smelter, Tanner, Taskmaster I-III
- Alumit Anvilbrow (Blacksmith - <1%)
- Bohdan the Flexible (Performer - <1%)
- Chelkus the Smith (Armorer - <1%)
- Conall the Hammer (Blacksmith - <1%)
- Enis Ironwrought (Armorer - <1%)
- Ezee'Ap Skingrafter (Tanner - <1%)
- Galacus the Gourmand (Cook - <1%)
- Grrr Legbiter (Armorer - <1%)
- Hodur the Humble (Carpenter - <1%)
- Melicoma the Watcher (Smelter - <1%)
- Noam of Akkharia (Smelter - <1%)
- Oisun the smith (Armorer - <1%)
- Orqina Steeltongue (Armorer - <1%)
- Ros-Crana o' the Dells (Carpenter - <1%)
- Senk the Pillowdancer (Performer - <1%)
- Sir Bowen, Enforcer of Asura (Taskmaster - <1%)
- Ternis Burnbritches (Armorer - <1%)
- The Tyrant of Pelishti (Taskmaster - <1%)
- Yala the Scarred (Taskmaster - <1%)
- Zarono the Scented (Tanner - <1%)
- Zavek (Armorer - <1%)
- The Exiles Camp 23 contains a Bonfire with two Rawhide Bedrolls.
- This location contains a loot chest.
- It has no map icon in the actual game.