A Elephant is a creature in Conan Exiles.
- Elephants are a tier above enemies such as crocodiles. They have much more health, cause more damage and all attacks knock you down.
- They have three attacks:
- Charge. It has a noticeable wind-up and covers a good amount of distance. Best avoided by backing up and moving sideways.
- Swipe. This is their main attack. Best avoided by moving back.
- Stomp. This is an AOE with a noticeable wind-up. Easily avoided in any direction, but note that AOEs are almost certain to hit any thralls/pets.
- While any weapon will work, spears are a great choice since their range makes the swipe attack easy to dodge.