A Elephant is a creature in Conan Exiles.
Elephants live in the Savanna biome between Swagger Rock and Boundary Spillway. They are usually found in herds of 2 or 3. Beware of the bull elephant known as Thunderfoot.
- Elephants are a tier above enemies such as crocodiles. They have much more health, cause more damage, and all attacks knock you down.
- They have three attacks:
- a charge. It has a noticeable windup and covers a good amount of distance. Best avoided by backing up and moving sideways.
- a swipe. This is their main attack. Best avoided by moving back.
- a stomp. This is an AOE, also with a noticeable windup. Easily avoided in any direction, but note that AOEs are almost certain to hit any thralls/pets.
- While any weapon will work, spears are a great choice since their range makes the swipe attack easy to dodge.