|Map||Exiled Lands, Isle Of Siptah|
|Location||Weaver's Hollow, Wreck of the Martyr, Spinner's Ridge, Wine Cellar|
|Drops||Brimstone, Chitin, Demon Blood, Demonic Spider Head, Feral Flesh, Gossamer, Ichor, Skeleton Key|
The Demon Spider appears to be a mutated spider creature, with a more humanoid torso.
This Legendary Creature can be found at the following locations:
- The summoning circle in Weaver's Hollow.
- On the island where the Wreck of the Martyr is located.
- Wine Cellar dungeon.
- At the bridge in Spinner's Ridge (Isle of Siptah DLC)
It has varied attacks, including:
- Short-range charge attack.
- Inflicts Poison on attacks.
- Is accompanied by several Red Widows.
- Corrupting mist attack
How to fight it:
To have an easy fight, you should have another Player with you.
- Bring Standing Torch, the fight can take a while
- Kill the Red Widows first
- Use Weapons with Bleed and/or Sunder
- One of you engages the fight. After 2-3 Hits (depends on Weapon) roll away and let the other Player hit the Spider
- This will make her attack the other Player
- After 2-3 hits, you engage her again.
- Repeat 4-6
- Loot her
All of her attacks are very identifiable. If you circle her you can evade everyone except the Mist Attack.
Pay attention to your Stamina to roll away, when she does the Mist.