Dagon's Embrace is a large temple complex located on the jungle's eastern coast and is part of the Forgotten City of Xel-ha. The structure consists of several buildings and walls lying east of the Palace of the Witch Queen. The wall embraces a rectangular courtyard that is filled with water and land. In the water sits a large wreck, while on land are numerous palm and jungle trees. You can reach this complex through three paths, one in the southwest, one in the northwest, and through a passageway in the east. The eastern passage lies between two towers submerged in water. These towers are connected by walls. Inside each tower is a fire bowl, which lights the interior of the tower a blue-violet.
The meaning of the temple is not exactly known. One can assume it was a second port for the royal family or for special guests. This might explain the wreck and the fire shells as light signals. Another possibility would be that the temple was once a stage or arena for the people, where also sea battles are performed. This theory would explain the proximity to the palace and the wreck in the water. You may encounter many Apes on the walls and sometimes near the two towers.
- You can find three Treasure Chests under the water.
- In the square and around it, you can find Puffball Mushroom.
- The area is an excellent place for leveling since it is primarily Grey Apes.
- The water is passing through a channel that fills the Celestial Plaza.
- Here you can find the boat that leads to the Sunken City.