Description[edit | edit source]
Many of the dark places in Conan Exiles are filled with corrupting magic. When you explore deep caves or ancient ruins, any magic which still lingers there slowly corrupts you. When you fight magical creatures, such as demons or undead, their very presence or attacks can inflict corruption.
Corruption reduces player character's maximum Health and Stamina and the more they are exposed to the corruption, the worse it gets. Even though it is dangerous to seek out such dark places, they are often filled with valuable treasures or mystical lore.
Once the corruption has been removed, their condition will return to normal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When subject to corrupted areas or attacks by monsters, players will notice a purplish frame around the screen as well as a "Gaining corruption" debuff on the left side of screen.
- Players will accumulate corruption at a rate of 1 point per 5 seconds when in corrupted areas. The maximum amount of corruption a player can obtain is 50% of their maximum Health and Stamina. At this point, corruption will no longer continue to reduce the players' maximum health and stamina.
- Corruption can be removed by
- Spending time in the presence of Entertainer Thralls (varies per tier). Players who don't own these type of thralls can visit the dancers in the bar of Sepermeru, City of the Relic Hunters to the west of the map.
- Eating the Heart of a Hero (all).
- Drinking Cleansing Brew (all).
- Wearing Champion's Leggings (1 point of corruption every 30 seconds).