Conan Exiles Wiki talk:Community portal
PS4 No Interactions[edit source]
My and a friend are playing Conan on PS4. We’ve ran into an issue where we can’t interact with anything (furnaces, doors, boxes). Any hing you should be able to interact with, we can’t. Also, we hit hit the jump button to go through our made walls; and we fall through made floors in our structures; AND we get into this ‘God Mode’ where we can’t take damage.
- Hey there,
- The wiki is for wiki-related discussion and is not an official talk platform.
- Please report issues to the appropriate place via Useful links#Issues.
The Exiles Journey[edit source]
We have the lemmas The Exiles Journey Guide and The Exiles Journey with nearly the same content. The "guide" uses the parameter "JourneyUserHelp" in addition to the same texts in the parameter "JourneyHint" as the "not guide". Can somebody tell me what idea is behind that? Should this give the opportunity to make different guides with different hints or wouldn't it preferable to just have one guide? The "JourneyDiscovered" contains the information that you can see within the game, but where does the text "JourneyDescription" come from?
I have looked a little bit deeper into the possibilities of this wiki and might take it as a project to learn about Cargo and Lua. Might be an overkill to have every journey step as a subpage, but this gives many possibilities:
- Multiple formats, like one page as a long text like now, another page as a table which I prefer. For the data I would add things like grids, biomes, difficulty etc.
- Additional Media-Elements on every subpage without the overload of a single page
- A template for a compact icon-table where different steps can be marked. Usable for just a progression-statement in the user-namepace or as a grafikal representation of different guides/strategies ("do x and y, table looks like this, do z and q, table looks now like this, ..."
New way to center text with new layout update[edit source]
So, Gamepedia decided to allow testing their new UI and all centered text is no longer centered.
However, I have found a way, and that implies mass-editing of almost every page (Which I do not know how to do)
We have to change `align=center` with `style="Text-align:center"`
Personally, I think aligning text to center isn't exactly needed, but, if you guys want to allow it to stay centered through the new UI, this is the way. (P.S. Seems like it would also work on mobile, however, the entire wiki isn't exactly mobile-friendly)