- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
- Use in-game spellings and descriptions where relevant: Article titles and item descriptions need to match their in-game spellings, even if they might be considered grammatically incorrect. Accidentally changing something on occasion is fine, but intentionally or repeatedly changing these types of things is not.
- Up-to-Date Content: The Conan Exiles wiki is always based on the latest live patch, which in the past has always been the PC version. Outdated console versions, TestLive server versions and modded versions cannot be taken into consideration. All recipes and costs are always shown without bonuses of thralls, skills etc.