|“||I watched my opportunity and captured a Shemitish jailer - knocked him senseless as he left the courtyard late one night - dragged him into a cellar near by and questioned him.||„|
|~ A Witch Shall be Born|
Sometimes an enemy will fight to the death. Sometimes an enemy will flee like a coward.
With this blunted javelin, a single well-placed throw can put down a fleeing enemy for interrogation and humiliation at a later point.
It can be used in regular melee, of course, but it is somewhat less effective at stabbing than a regular pointed weapon.
- It can be used to knock out enemies.
- Considering it is available at level 21 for minimal resources and 1 feat point, this is an excellent choice over the standard Truncheon.
- Includes 4-attack moveset, better reach than a truncheon, and is easily repaired.
- Wonky attack moves sometimes miss, it lacks durability, not able to use modifications and can be easily lost if thrown.
|Blacksmith's Bench, Improved Blacksmith's Bench, |
Campaign Blacksmith's Bench, Garrison Blacksmith's Bench
3 Iron Bar
|1 Blunted Javelin||20 s||22|
All Concussive Weapons and Kits
|Blunted Arrow *||Low||55||55||35|
|Reinforced Steel Truncheon||High||40||45||Found|
|Coup de Grace||Legendary||40||45||Found|
|Simple Blunted Weapon Fitting||Low||+4||+4||26|
|Blunted Weapon Fitting||Mid||+8||+8||39|
|Advanced Blunted Weapon Fitting||High||+12||+12||51|
* Can be used while mounted.
Repairing Blunted Javelin requires up to:
- 3 Iron Bar