|Location||The Crowngrove, Swagger Rock|
|Drops||Black Rhino Head, Bone, Exotic Flesh, Thick Hide, Rhino Hide|
A large, heavily built plant-eating mammal with one or two horns on the nose and thick folded skin.
- Rhinos are short sighted and will only attack nearby threats. In deadly situations it is often sufficient to run a short distance away, as they will not follow the player over a long.
- Their initial attack is often a charge attack that will knock down anything they hit and inflict large amounts of trample damage.
- They deal moderate damage, but have a lot of HP.
- Its stats are comparable to the Rhino and White Rhino, gives more XP, but has more health.
- Rhinos are short sighted and will only attack you if you come too close. as they will not follow the player over a long distance.
- They have a fairly large HP pool and do a moderate amount of damage, making them a challenge for solo Exiles.
- It turns relatively slow, so keeping behind it is a good strategy.
- Black rhinos are currently (version 103818/18696) bugged. If they are approached from the front, it can happen that the player clips inside them, making them unable to move. The rhino can still be attacked, but is also able to attack the player inside it. This can be a deadly situation for unprepared players.
The Black Rhino near Swagger Rock.