|Black Blood Skinning Knife|
|A skinning knife caked in black blood|
|Base Bonus||+5 Survival|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Skinningknife|
|“||There's more than one way of skinning a panther.||„|
|~ Red Nails|
Any warrior will tell you that a dagger balanced for battle is not designed to be used for skinning animals, though it will do in a pinch. This skinning knife has a sharpened edge designed to easily split tendon, scrape flesh and free hides in a single piece.
Using such a knife has the advantage of providing more hides with less effort.
The blood caked onto the obsidian edge has etched and hardened this tool.
- Each swing of this skinning knife *collects 7-8 Hide* and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not harvestable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the skinning knife does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are six tiers to this tool, in terms of Harvesting Power:
- This Skinning Knife shares the highest gather rate in the game, the highest durability of all Skinning Knives, and a bonus of +5 Survival.
- The Black Blood Skinning Knife may drop from the boss Feasts-On-Flesh, located in a small pit about halfway into Bin-Yakin's Seal.
- On the Isle of Siptah, the Black Blood Skinning Knife has a 2% chance to drop from the boss The One Lost Behind, located on top of the Chamber of Scales, in New Luxur.
This item can be repaired with a Legendary Weapon Repair Kit.
Harvesting Power of all Tools
The following is a list of tools by type with their respective harvesting power.
Each tool has a harvesting power associated with it, which signifies how good it is at gathering resources. The formula can be found at Resources. Fists have a harvesting power of Zero.