Black Blood Sickle
|Black Blood Sickle|
|A sickle caked in black blood|
|Base Bonus||+5 Survival|
|Weapon Type||OneHanded Sickle|
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||The blade glinted in the starlight, and blood spurted.||„|
|~ The Man-Eaters of Zamboula|
Sickles are one-handed tools sporting a crescent-shaped blade. Made for harvesting crops, such a tool can just as easily sheer flesh and bone and reap a bloody bounty.
The blood caked onto the obsidian edge has etched and hardened this tool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each swing of this sickle collects 8-9 Plant Fiber and costs 1 durability. Hitting something that is not harvestable does not cost durability.
- Swinging the sickle does not cost Stamina, but continuously swinging it will prevent stamina regeneration.
- There are four tiers to this tool, in terms of Harvesting Power:
- This sickle shares the highest gather rate in the game, the highest durability of all tools, and a bonus of +5 Survival.
Though not craftable, it can be looted from an open world boss, Feasts-On-Flesh, located in the not-so-remote Bin-Yakin's Seal cave.
Source[edit | edit source]
- The Black Blood Sickle may drop from the boss Feasts-On-Flesh, located in a small pit about halfway into Bin-Yakin's Seal.
- On the Isle of Siptah, the Black Blood Sickle has a 2% chance to drop from the boss The One Lost Behind, located on top of the Chamber of Scales, in New Luxur.
Repair[edit | edit source]
This item can be repaired with a Legendary Weapon Repair Kit.
Harvesting Power of all Tools[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of tools by type with their respective harvesting power.
Each tool has a harvesting power associated with it, which signifies how good it is at gathering resources. The formula can be found at Resources. Fists have a harvesting power of Zero.