|Extract of the aloe plant|
Description[edit | edit source]
Stygian traditions of healing hold that the aloe plant contains many desirable properties. In Luxur, the aloe is harvested for use in the temples of Derketo to cleanse blemishes from the skin of the priestesses. It is often used to sooth oozing wounds and those who ingest it claim that they feel a burst of wellbeing. Whether these effects are of the body or the mind is irrelevant - ingesting aloe extract seems to give the imbiber a regenerative health effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Begins a 3 second drinking animation upon use.
- Healing begins 1.5s after use.
- Restores 120 Health over 5 seconds.
- Taking damage does not break the regeneration effect.
- Unlike Bandages, Potions can be consumed while at full health, wasting them.
- There is currently a bug that happens randomly that stops these from healing anything. How the issue is caused is currently unknown.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Alchemist's Bench, Improved Alchemist's Bench, |
Trade Alchemist's Bench, Precision Alchemist's Bench
|10 Aloe Leaves||1 Aloe Extract||2 min||40|